(Redirected from Spoiling)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spoilage, spoiled, or spoiling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spoilage, spoiling or (making something) spoiled may refer to:
- Spoiled child, a derogatory term aimed at children who exhibit behavioral problems from being overindulged by their parents.
- Decomposition, the process by which organic substances are broken down into simpler matter.
- Food spoilage, the process in which food deteriorates to the point in which it is not edible to humans or its quality of edibility becomes reduced
- Spoiling of a gradient echo magnetic resonance sequence
- Spoiled (film), a 2011 documentary film
- Spoiled (play), a television and stage play
- "Spoiled" (song), a 2005 song by Joss Stone
- "Spoiled", a song by Basement from their 2012 album Colourmeinkindness
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spoilage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.